OSI Food Solutions is a famous supplier of food products to the leading food service as well as retail food brands in the entire world. Being one of the biggest privately held firms in America, OSI provides unparalleled resources as well as the reach. Through its operating firms, OSI boasts a huge variety of products such as pork, beef, and poultry products like hot dogs, chicken nuggets, bacon, beef patties, and sausages.
OSI Food Solutions has had a longtime business relationship with the famous fast food McDonald’s. It also provides other food processing services like packaging, supply chain management, and contract manufacturing. It has about sixty production facilities in more than 16 countries.
OSI Food Solutions has modern infrastructure and adequate financial resources that any modern food provider would want to have. It offers its customers with opportunities to source, produce, develop and also distribute custom food products to all corners of the world. The company is known to have entrepreneurial passion as well as agility to bring and create helpful customer collaborations. OSI provides its customers with the following:
- Custom food products made following customer’s precise specifications
- Trustworthy as well as efficient supply chain expertise
- Unmatched food safety as well as quality assurance practices
- Innovative research as well as design equipment which helps bring its customers meal ideas to life
- Commitment and dedication to sustainability throughout its extensive network
With other 18 organizations from different corners of the business world, OSI was given a Globe of Honour Award in the year 2016 by the British Safety Council due to its commitment in matters regarding environmental management. OSI serves its customers by the core values outlined below.
- Explore innovative solutions
- Seek partnering relationships
- Operate together as a group
- Engage in activities that are most appropriate for the team
- Act with integrity
- Working hard to improve
OSI Food Solutions expands
OSI Food Solutions recently bought Baho Food, which is a Dutch manufacturer of products such as deli meats, convenience foods, as well as snacks serving retail segments. It also acquired a food processing facility as well as a storage warehouse, which was previously referred to as Tyson Foods plant.